This one’s for you lot that struggle to get up in the morning on time to make breakfast. Doing it the night before makes the start of your day 10x easier and this recipe won’t even take you 5 minutes – the only kinda meal prep we can deal with!
Top tip: Snap a quick pic to put on your feed to look like the ultimate morning person #fakeittillyoumakeit
- 3 tbsp Berries & Cinnamon powder
- 30-40g Oats (our fave are organic but you could use gluten free ones too!)
- 250ml Oat milk
- Mix the Berries & Cinnamon powder with the milk until smooth
- Add the oats to the Berries & Cinnamon milk mixture
- Put in a cute bowl by shopcocaban and leave in the fridge overnight