Basically this one’s for you guys who are missing going out for brunch. Which tbh is all of us right? If you manage to get these layers perfect this looks to die for. Don’t worry if not – it’ll still taste amazing.
Top tip: It’s so much easier than it looks to get the layers right – have fun with it!!
- 3 tbsp Strawberry & Banana protein powder
- 3 tbsp Chia seeds
- 1 tbsp Fresh or frozen raspberries
- 150ml Almond milk.
- 3 tbsp Vegan yoghurt
- First you’ll have to make the chia pudding – mix together the Strawberry & Banana Protein Powder with the Chia seeds, raspberries and almond milk and put to one side.
- Layer the yoghurt at the bottom of your jar and top with the chia pudding
- Leave in the freezer for at least 4 hours or overnight
- Add berries and dig in