These overnight oats are so quick to put together they will really support your mood and induce calm.
Soaking oats overnight reduces the phytic acid, which helps your body utilise the nutrients much more effectively, and also makes them easier to digest (great if you have gluten sensitivity).
The amazing Louise Murray Health Coach and Mindfulness teacher created this delicious recipe for us. You can read more on why these oats are so amazing for you here.
- 1 cup cashew milk (or whatever milk you prefer)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 mashed banana
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp cacao nibs
- 1 Tbsp goji berries
- 1 tsp ‘sprinkle some CALM. blend
- Extra goji berries, cacao nibs, nuts and seeds, fresh berries to top.
- Just mix all the ingredients together in a kilner jar, jam jar or container with lid.
- Pop in the fridge overnight.
- When ready to eat top with extra goji berries, nuts/seeds, cocoa nibs, fresh berries.