Pancakes aren’t just for pancake day – they make the perfect brunch, breakfast, snack and dessert. Finding a simple go to vegan pancake mix which isn’t just banana is hard so we’ve come up with one for you!
Top tip: make sure the flying pan is hot hot hot before you add the batter!
- 3 tbsp Peanut & Coffee Protein powder
- ½ cup Buckwheat or rye flour
- ¾ tbsp Baking powder
- ¾ cup Almond milk
- 1 tbsp Sweetener of your choice (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together until smooth
- Pour 2 tbsp batter into a hot frying pan
- Cook until golden on the bottom and bubbles appear on the top
- Flip and cook again until golden (repeat for the other pancakes)
- Stack up and add berries & vegan yoghurt