We love granola – it’s a game changer tbh. So it’s pretty cool that it’s actually easy to make your own!
This is a super easy and absolutely delicious refined sugar free vegan granola. It’s crunchy, it’s nutty, it’s so delicious you’ll be eating it by the handful – we’re not even joking!
It’s ideal to chuck on a smoothie bowl or added to almond milk – do whatever you want with it!
- 2 Cups of oats
- 1 Cup of chopped nuts
- ½ cup of pumpkin seeds
- ⅓ cup of Cacao Nibs
- ⅓ cup of Maple Syrup
- ⅓ cup of Nut Butter (smooth & runny ideally)
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp of Salt
- Mix all the wet ingredients together
- Separately mix all the dry ingredients together
- Mix both together in bowl
- Line baking tray with grease proof paper & press the mix in so it kinda looks like a flapjack
- Bake at 170º for 20 minutes or until brown & crispy